In order to help Companies’ Technology and Information departments transform the way they service and support their business end-users, we made it our mission to provide the right services that will help IT to embrace the change.
ProgressWays (PW) supports the customers to understand the root cause of issues based on Oracle best practices manner. PW Health check review ensures that the customers will get the needed recommendations that allow them to optimize their IT systems, hence excel in their business and compete with large enterprises. Thus saving money, increasing efficiency, and establishing a fit-for-purpose IT system.
Comprehensive IT Health Check Review Report will be delivered on conclusion of the assessment and will outline solutions that are:
- Affordable: low capital cost with included setup, installation, or maintenance fees
- Secure: providing you with assurance that your important data is being saved and backed up
- Reliable: systems that do not require onsite daily management but become a dependable business tool.
Migrations (Platform, Technology)
PW has a skilled pool of Oracle consultants, most of whom are veterans of many upgrade and migration projects. They are on hand to offer you informed advice on the best way to tackle your upgrade/migration needs. Although we are happy to tailor our services to suit your exact requirements.
PW offers both application integration and data migration services. The integration services are generally advisory in nature with an emphasis on educating your development staff on the best approaches for utilizing new structured data and/or new database features.
PW data migration services offer clients the comfort of using our highly skilled staff to perform some of the most sensitive of tasks. PW works with the client’s staff to migrate existing applications or data to other major database vendors such as from MS SQL Server or IBM DB2 to an Oracle platform or vice versa. These tasks include ensuring proper data type conversions and database settings as well as and among other things, implementing the appropriate database and table space configurations.
Every application upgrade introduces some amount of changes. All releases introduce changes in navigation, customization, features and functionality. With Oracle’s release of 11gR2/12c, your organization may be considering an upgrade.
PW consultants can help your organization realize a higher return on your upgrade investment by working with your staff to:
- Thoroughly understand each new feature of Oracle 11gR2/12c
- Match existing customization to new features for possible replacement
- Identify existing customization that can be eliminated without a change in business process
- Identify existing customization that can be eliminated with a change in business process
- Preparing both your IT staff and application users for the change
- Work with your IT staff to ensure minimal infrastructure impact
- Implementing via Oracle’s own methodologies and best-practices, targeting long-term effectiveness and ease of maintenance
Implementations of new systems
PW have world-class certified Oracle DBA’s who will help clients to complete production database environment and provides guaranteed follow-up support for new production database, database options, database Security and Hardening and database performance and High Availability.
Annual support contracts with incident response
PW believes in a long term relationship with its customers and it provides the best quality of maintenance and support services, which are provided by a highly qualified technical consultant’s team for rapid resolution of complex problems. Punctual and smooth response to customers’ needs is guaranteed by our Local Support office that resides in Riyadh city, as well as the online support channel through our website.
The support extends to handle various requirements that Customer may have:
- Technical query resolution via Electronic mail and phone call
- Local On-site engineer support and response
- Regular Preventive Maintenance visits on monthly or quarterly basis
- PW Online Support system